Valley of Fire State Park Cabins
Valley of Fire State Park Cabins Overview
The Valley of Fire was one of the earliest locations to have construction by the Civilian Conservation Corps by building three native sandstone cabins in 1934 for traveling tourists. Today, visitors can visit the preserved cabins to see a small cabin with a built-in fireplace and a window overlooking the valley.
Valley of Fire State Park Petroglyphs
There are petroglyphs located behind The Cabins, unfortunately, I was not able to explore due to the heat of the day. I will be photographing the area the next time I return and will update this post.
Valley of Fire State Park Picnic Area
The picnic area was designed with the same look as The Cabins and offer visitors a shaded area to enjoy the scenic views.
Valley of Fire State Park Resources
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Valley of Fire Visitors Center
- Atlatl Rock at the Valley of Fire
- Beehives at the Valley of Fire
- Lone Rock at the Valley of Fire
- Seven Sisters at the Valley of Fire
- Atlatl Rock Campground
- Valley of Fire Group Campground